This home truly is a dream come true for anyone seeking a spacious and luxurious living space in a beautiful community. The attention to detail in the design, from the gourmet kitchen to the spa-like primary bathroom, is impressive. The outdoor amenities and landscaping add to its charm, and being in the Urbana School district is a great advantage. It's indeed a remarkable property! Almost 6000 sq ft of beautiful living space. Main level features study/ living room with built-ins and double French doors. Kitchen is a gourmet dream with a massive island, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and a walk in pantry. The morning room has the wall of windows and is the perfect place for formal and informal dining. A door leads to a covered porch with a double sided fireplace. The great room has gorgeous tray ceiling and custom stone fireplace. The primary retreat is on the main floor with tray ceiling and custom huge closet. The sitting room is surrounded by a wall of windows. The spa like primary bathroom has a huge shower with a seat, compartmentalized water closet and dual vanities. The mud room off the two car garage and the laundry finishes the main floor. Upstairs three large bedrooms and a loft. One of the bedroom has an ensuite bathroom. The other two bedrooms share a bathroom. The fully finished basement is the perfect place for entertainment. Huge bar, rec room, large bedroom and a full bathroom. Lots of windows and a walkout to the park like setting with custom deck and fire pit. Schedule your appointment today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional
4 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Well
5,485 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Storage, Foyer, Loft, Library, Mud Room
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Water Treatment System, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Walkout
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Fire Sprinklers
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Premium, Private, Rear Yard, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price